Great friendships are made from shared memories. These little moments or periods of life you lived together, that will later be part of your friendship history and that may even become stories to tell. Friendship is always about living things together.
We are building a social & virtual world focused on creating memorable moments between players. July is a mobile app where people live in a big multiplayer world, play games, attend events, create and are part of welcoming community.
An early version is currently live on the Store and we have strong communities of users. The development of the second one has started and it will be a big step forward in our vision.
We are looking for a talented Backend developer with an interest in cloud infrastructure to join our project. As one of the first employees on this field, you will be able to design, develop and maintain services for our cloud infrastructure including APIs, databases, object storage, game servers management, real-time networking, etc.
If building an innovative and ambitious platform using cutting-edge technologies makes you excited, we have the right job for you.
Working closely with the CTO, the selected candidate will imagine and build our cloud infrastructure and services. You will work with the development team to ensure proper functioning of various servers, tools and processes. We are looking for a passionate individual who loves coding and embraces the DevOps philosophy .
- Develop and deploy services that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing
- Participate in the evaluation and integration of new technologies and best practices
- Lead freelance or in-house backend developers
- Good knowledge of programming languages like Golang and Python
- Experience with relational (especially PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases
- Experience in Rest API development
- Proficient with version control technologies and pipelines (SVN, Git, BitBucket, etc.)
- Containerisation tooling knowledge (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry ..)
- Advanced Linux systems knowledge.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
- Good communication skills in English
- Be an open and nice person 😊
- What you do, matters! You get true ownership and responsibility on what you create and get instant feedback by the community on our discord
- Challenging Environment! Work on an indie type of MMO that has never been done before
- Grow! As first employees - get company shares and high potential reward when the company grows
- Never boring! Work on different experiences inside the virtual world
- Fun! Work in a startup where you can get creative and try things
- Perks! 🍔 Meal card for lunch, health care 100% reimbursed and outside activities with the team
We don’t want you to work for us, we want you to work with us