Great friendships are made from shared memories. These little moments or periods of life you lived together, that will later be part of your friendship history and that may even become stories to tell. Friendship is always about living things together.
We are building a social & virtual world focused on creating memorable moments between players. July is a mobile app where people live in a big multiplayer world, play games, attend events, create and are part of welcoming community.
An early version is currently live on the Store and we have strong communities of users. The development of the second one has started and it will be a big step forward in our vision.
Your job as a 3D environment artist is to build the foundation of the environment of the second version of July by working closely with the lead artist. You will be part of an agile team looking to build something extremely fun and meaningful.
- Designing, modeling and texturing 3D environments: urban (houses, buildings…) and organic (trees, grass…)
- Optimizing performance for Smartphones (low Poly)
- Integrating into Unity pipeline (ex:lighting)
- Potentially create avatar clothes and animations
- 3D generalist skills (modeling, texturing, etc.) for real-time 3D experience
- Strong knowledge of Maya, Unity and Photoshop
- A solid artistic foundation (perspective, volume, lighting, color, etc.)
- Creativity and the ability to adapt to various styles (preference for cartoon is better)
- Good skills in animation is a plus
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
- Interested in MMOs and/or virtual worlds
- Good communication skills in English
- What you do, matters! You get true ownership and responsibility on what you create
- Challenging Environment! Work on an indie kind of MMO that has never been done before
- Opportunity! Get a position after internship
- Never boring! Work on different games and experiences and see them used by thousand of users directly
- Fun! Work in a gaming startup where you can get creative and try things
- Learn! Work and learn from talented and creative managers
- Perks! 🍔 Meal card for lunch and outside activities with the team
We don’t want you to work for us, we want you to work with us
Location: 🇫🇷 Paris 9
Duration: 6 months