Great friendships are made from shared memories. These little moments or periods of life you lived together, that will later be part of your friendship history and that may even become stories to tell. Friendship is always about living things together.
We are building a social & virtual world focused on creating memorable moments between players. July is a mobile app where people live in a big multiplayer world, play games, attend events, create and are part of welcoming community.
An early version is currently live on the Store and we have strong communities of users. The development of the second one has started and it will be a big step forward in our vision.
We are looking for a Unity Tech Artist who is passionate about graphics in 3D apps and games. He will have the role to provide the artists the tools and shaders they need to integrate their work into the app without loosing their original artistic touch.
- Imagine and develop tools within Unity or 3D modeling and animation softwares to improve the art integration process in the app, assuring to provide assets that are adapted to performance and other developers constraints while guaranteeing visual authenticity compared to the original work of the artists.
- Create and improve shaders to get the best graphics according to the art direction with the lowest performance impact (mobile)
- Choose and/or develop the best lighting system for the app, providing an easy way to add/change/remove content while keeping the same global look of the app.
- Work on world loading and streaming including culling, scenes management, object pooling, LOD, etc.
- Organize and setup guidelines for assets management, including assets downloaded at runtime (asset bundles)
- Experience in game programming
- Good Unity 3D knowledge, 2+ years experience (Mobile is better)
- Good understanding of 3D modeling, animation and rendering (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender)
- Good shader experience and developing skills
- Knowledge and experience in Unity editor scripting
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
- Good communication skills in English
- Interested in MMOs and/or virtual worlds
- Experience in ‘open world’ is a plus
- Knowledge in low-level rendering is a plus
- What you do, matters! You get true ownership and responsibility on what you create
- Challenging Environment! Work on an indie kind of MMO that has never been done before
- Never boring! Work on different games and experiences and see them used by users right away
- Fun! Work in a gaming startup where you can get creative and try things
- Learn! Work and learn from talented and creative people
- Perks! 🍔 Meal card for lunch, health care 100% reimbursed and outside activities with the team
We don’t want you to work for us, we want you to work with us!
Location: 🇫🇷 Paris 9